Friday, October 1, 2010

Hood River Hops Fest and my Billboard Wallets



This is one of my favorite times of year. The mornings are crisp, the apples and pears are ready to harvest, the holiday craft season is about to begin and Hood River hosts it's annual Hops Fest. This will be my second year being a craft vendor at the Hops Fest, but I have been to the event many times. Since my husband works in the brewing industry, it is a wonderful combination of beer drinking for him and crafts for me. The Hood River Hops Fest is located in the parking lot across from Full Sail, where the weekly Saturday Markets are normally held. The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm, which will make the noon- 9pm event pleasant.

I will be debuting my newest item, billboard wallets. My dad came up with the design and handed it to me with a protype he made, aksing me if I wanted to make more. The design is so great, and I have so much billboard material, that I thought I would try it out. I am excited to hear feedback about the wallets, one of the few Man items I make. I am having so much fun making them and using the yards and yards of billboard material I still have.

No comments: