Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kids Craft Class at Small Planet Trading





Thanks to Small Planet Trading, Hood River's only Fair Trade store, I was able to have my second Kids Craft Class. The class was held at Small Planet Trading and while kids we doing crafts, parents and customers shopped. Today we had three tables set up for our three crafts. The kids made Magic Duct Tape Wallets, Bottle cap Magnets and holiday garland. About eleven kids ages 5-12 attended and were all successful at creating their individual projects. I learned that kids just like to create. Plain and simple. Once many of them finished the projects I had provided, they used the materials to make something new.

1 comment:

klyn said...

Cynthia,
This class looks like fun!
Great job!
You are so amazing!
I need to make the holiday garland.